Saturday 7 March 2015

Editing: Adding articles to my magazine cover


Now, I have decided to add articles that link to the main feature on the front of the magazine, so for example my teaser trailer is of the Thriller genre, and I have added an article about all the top thriller films from 2015 (I still have one more to add to this yet), I have decided to make them link to the main feature as after I done some research into magazine covers, one of the main things that I discovered was that the majority of the smaller articles linked to the main one.
Also, another feature that I'm going to include on the front of the magazine that will link to the main production and my other ancillary product (film poster) is I'm going to have a piece of text saying that there is a poster in side on a certain page of my film 'Unknown' and it is going to be the same as one of the posters that I am going to make.

Update


I have finished off the snippet of the top thriller film article, and I have also now added a bar code to the bottom left-hand corner.
Next, I will be wanting to take the pictures of Carl from the same mid-close up angle that I took of Alex, and then adding him to the front of the magazine cover as well, and after that I shall add more text.

No comments:

Post a Comment