Tuesday 10 March 2015

Editing: Finishing off my magazine cover

Adding in Carl

Adding the final bit of text
The final touches that I had to add to magazine cover was the picture I took of Carl from the same angle, distance and position that I took of Alex, once I had done this then all I had to do was erase the background that was behind him in the original photo. After this, my final touch was to add the banner of text at the bottom of the magazine cover about the 'Unknown' poster that features inside the magazine, which is also the same poster that I made that will feature on billboards, this is me linking my ancillary products together. And also I added the text that appears on top of the boys about the main article of the 'Empire' magazine, a common convention that you will see on all of the 'Empire' magazine.
Below, is my finished edit of the magazine cover:

My magazine cover

No comments:

Post a Comment