Wednesday 4 February 2015

Planning: Allocation of tasks

What have I got left to do:
Now, I have completed and posted all Research and Planning posts, I need to put a list together of all my actions to take place next, at the top of the list will be tasks that are most important and at the bottom will be tasks that can be left a little while before they need to be done;

  • Finish editing my teaser trailer
  • Take pictures for my ancillary products
  • Edit my film poster and magazine cover (ancillary products)
  • Focus group of me showing my second rough draft of my teaser trailer
  • Change or re-film any criticism there was for my teaser trailer
  • Present my ancillary products to a focus group
  • Edit any criticism that the class have about these products
  • Show my teaser trailer to my target audience and make changes on any criticism they have
  • Show my ancillary products to the target audience, and again make any changes that they think I should
  • Finally, upload both the final production of my teaser trailer and the final edits of my ancillary products
  • (After performing each one of the tasks above, I will upload a blog post on them about how they went and what I did, and any feedback I got back from them).
The deadline I have set myself to have all of these tasks done by is Friday 13th February.

No comments:

Post a Comment