Thursday 22 January 2015

Planning: Surveys for my ancillary products

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Update
Once I handed out the survey above, I got feedback that some of the questions were difficult to answer because of the wording or the choices for answers. For example, in one of the questions I had asked two different questions and when the only answers were either 'Yes' or 'No' they didn't know what answer to put, also my target audience is too wide making some of the answers difficult to answer if they're about what's suitable for the target audience (I will also need to go back to my target audience post and change this), finally for questions where there are multiple choice answers other than 'Yes' or 'No' they needed to know how many answers they could choose.
So, below I have changed my questionnaire so it is better, clearer and easier to understand, and I will hand these ones out to the class again to get some better responses.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Update
Here are the responses I got from my new survey.



1. Majority was 'Yes' for this question.
2. Because of the answer for the first question, and because that's the answer that I am going to go with, there is no need for question 2 anymore.
3. Just the hero's.
4. No need for question for 4.
5. No need for question 5.
6. Yes.
7. Other.
8. Empire magazine.
9. Bus stop, billboards and inside the cinema.
10. No need for question 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment