Tuesday 20 January 2015

Planning: Time management for production

Here, is my time management list for production:

  • As I have arranged a date to film - Saturday 20th December - that is when I will film all my scenes for my teaser trailer.
  • During this I will take pictures of me filming the action.
  • While I am editing the teaser trailer at school, I will be taking the pictures for my two ancillary products at home - after I have chosen inspiration ideas for my magazine covers and film posters - for Alex I will take the pictures on Wednesday 21st January, and then the pictures of Carl and the two of them together on Friday 23rd January.
  • I hope to then get a focus group to look at my teaser trailer on Tuesday 27th January.
  • Then, add/improve my teaser trailer on all the feedback that I get from that focus group.
  • After this, I will be most likely to move onto choosing the pictures I like best and that fall into the conventions of my two ancillary products, and start to photo shop and edit those pictures to look the way I want them to.
  • I would also like to have a focus group for my ancillary products after the first rough cut of editing them.
  • Then I shall turn my attention to making the final touches to those ancillary products and finishing them off.
  • Before, I present both my teaser trailer and ancillary products to my target audience and get feedback from them.
  • Finally, if there were any changes that my target audience felt I needed to make then I will go about finding a way to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment