Monday 26 January 2015

Production: Taking pictures for my ancillary products

In this post, I am taking the pictures for my ancillary products, these ancillary products are a magazine cover and a film poster.
Taking pictures for my magazine cover



Above, are some of the pictures I took for my magazine cover, I think some of my favourite ones are the ones that look straight on to the graveyard, as this is only going to be the background in the magazine cover, and the two brothers will feature in front of it, I didn't really want it to be from a side angle, like one of the pictures above, as this may be too distracting for readers to have as a background photo.

In front of the graveyard I'm going to have the two brothers in their smart outfits, looking straight at the camera with a serious look on their face:



Even though I knew exactly what camera angle I wanted and what pose I want the brothers to be in, I was not sure how close up I wanted it or whether I wanted a long shot, therefore I took a picture of all different distances and I will experiment on photoshop with which one works with the graveyard picture in the background, plus on photoshop I will be cutting out the background of these pictures so it won't have the kitchen in the background, it's just this was where the best, most realistic lighting was because of the huge window. Once I have decided on which distance picture looks best, then I will take the same picture of the other brother and photoshop that into it as well.

Update


Above, is the set up of me taking pictures for one of my film posters; this is for the poster that will be situated on bus tops, I realise that in this picture I have taken the photo landscape, but afterwards we noticed this and took them portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment